[ExI] reverse aging

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 01:52:46 UTC 2010

Damn it, Damien!  I wanted to be reassured that before 2025 people
would be inexpensively rejuvenated due to the end results of this
research, and also that by 2035 the Singularity would be happening, at
the hands of an AGI even friendlier than David Pearce!!!

You really know how to rain on my parade...  LOL

What other bad news do you have for me???

John  ; )  : (