[ExI] reverse aging

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 21:20:12 UTC 2010

On 12/5/2010 10:49 PM, The Avantguardian wrote:

> When I first read this, I thought it was very naive. So I looked up a detailed
> description of his strategy here:
>
> http://www.sens.org/files/pdf/WILT.pdf
>
> My objections to it follow:

<snipped>

Aubrey replies:

"Stuart's questions/concerns are very sensible. I have somewhat answered
them in my Frontiers in Bioscience paper (a followup to the one Stuart
has read) and in the chapter in the recent book that [Dr. Steven Coles]
co-edited, but I will provide specific answers to these questions here
too. I am very busy and/or travelling for the next two days... I'll post
my reply as soon as possible."