[ExI] Wikileaks.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 6 22:58:00 UTC 2010

On 12/6/2010 3:02 PM, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:
>> Also posting, his brother, Daniel Assange, I assume (then studying at
>> >  Melbourne University).
>
> Or his son?
>
> http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/my_wiki_dad_just_awful_with_the_lPuc6BTUKeNNMwZLeUTFJK

Ah, right. So Daniel was 15 when he was posting here. I see he makes
these comments under that New York Post story:

<08/27/2010 9:18 AM

My comments were very much tongue-in-cheek and not intended as serious
character assessment (nor indeed to be made public in this manner). I
have a great deal of respect for my father and his work, and no doubt
that the accusations against him have no basis in reality. This is
another piece of sensationalistic idiocy from the NYP.

- Daniel.>

<somnidea

08/27/2010 9:28 AM

Also, here's a hint: If you want to look credible, do try to get your
basic facts straight. I'm twenty, not twenty-one, and haven't been a UoM
student since the end of last year.

- Daniel.>

Damien Broderick