[ExI] Alcock on Bem in Skeptical Inquirer.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 7 18:44:44 UTC 2010

On Dec 7, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:

> Of course you'd then have to show what those errors are, which is difficult when you refuse to waste your time reading the experimental reports.

As I've said before, until the results are repeated by somebody I respect I am not even certain there ARE experimental results and not just stuff some guy typed. And speaking of things said before, I recall that well over a decade ago you urged me to read some other long forgotten psi experiment that was hot at the time, I don't recall my exact response but it was along the lines of that it would be a complete waste of time and I'd rather watch paint dry. Time has proven my judgment correct as that experiment has entered the black hole of oblivion, and I'm sure this one will too; I believe you think the same thing otherwise you would have taken me up on my bet.

 John K Clark