[ExI] Have a Soylent Green Xmas!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:56:18 UTC 2010

Smike wrote:
> Oh, that, well anyone could see that was the beef industry fighting back
> with dirty tactics, the same way the sugar industry starts rumors that any
> artificial sweetener causes cancer.  I ate soy for years, no drain brammage
> at all.  The snarny scorfs mordle my sneef um what were we talking about?

Yeah, I can see it never injured you in the least...  ; )

I remember a Hawaiian university report stating that eating a regular
diet of soy products over the years could actually cause brain damage,
and it created quite a stir in the national media....

Those damn "good ole boy" Hawaiians must have conspired with the "good
ole boy" Texans! lol

John