[ExI] cure for global warming is working

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:48:05 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:36 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> The problem I see once again with the current European cold snap is that
> while the global climate may be warming, humans perceive weather.

### No worry spike, global climate is *not* warming - once you look at
the actual data, there is no evidence of a global warming trend. There
is a lot of publication bias and outright fraud (especially the GISS
temperature reconstructions), some UHI effects but overall not much
going on (at least in the physical reality). And most climate
scientists will hem and haw when asked privately rather than honestly
look you in the eye and say they know there is detectable
anthropogenic carbon dioxide impact on current climate. In grant
writing and publications they will of course imply the opposite, at
least if they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Rafal