[ExI] Max More - New CEO Alcor Life Extension Foundation

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Dec 25 00:25:40 UTC 2010

Wow Jeff, sounds like some great ideas here.

As you may already know, we're working on a prioritized list of things
extropians can do to make the world better here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/120

We don't yet have a entry for getting cryonics more mainstream, and
getting more people preserved, what everyone thinks are the best ways to
do this, and so on.  A cryonics to do item would be at the top of my
list of most important things to do.  What about everyone else?

Would you care to formalize some of this a bit, and submit it as a
starting draft for a new cryonics camp as something we should all or
could all be supporting and working on and developing...?  We can't
expect Max to do it all, we've all got to work together, and find out
what everyone thinks are the best things we should all be working on,
and all work together on all such.

Brent Allsop