[ExI] The simplest possible conscious system

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 4 16:48:30 UTC 2010

I would agree, however there is a couple of issues that must be addressed before it becomes meaningful.

First, what is 'conscious'? That definition must not use human brains as an axiomatic measure. Otherwise we're arguing in circles and making an axiomatic assumption that humans are somehow fundamentally gifted with a singular behavior. This destroys our test on several levels. The point being the theoretic structure must demonstrate that human thought is conscious and not be assumptive on that point. We can't use an a priori assumption we are conscious, that we think we are does not make it so.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

jameschoate at austin.rr.com