[ExI] Semiotics and Computability

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 10:53:22 UTC 2010

Gordon Swobe <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, Aware <aware at awareresearch.com> wrote:

>> A resolution that you're unable to accept due to your
>> discomfort with the notion that there is no ESSENTIAL Gordon Swobe to
>> experience ESSENTIAL qualia, despite my reassurances that this in no
>> way denies the very real Gordon Swobe and his experiences as we AND
>> YOU know them.

>> This is a very old argument, and all the necessary pieces
>> of the puzzle are strewn about you.? If you use all the
>> pieces, they fit together only one way.

> I'll ask again: have you ever had a tooth-ache?

Gordon, your repeated question shows that you're either ignoring or not getting the point of Jef's reply.
If it makes no sense to you, please say so, don't just regurgitate the same question that he is replying to.

On the other hand, if you're simply ignoring things that you don't like reading, what's the point of continuing the conversation?

Ben Zaiboc