[ExI] IEET piece re "Problems of Transhumanism"

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Feb 8 18:19:04 UTC 2010

Sorry, I was so busy working on something.  (I was just writing an article
for The Scavenger and was referencing _The Judas Mandala_ and had to go to
Amazon to get an image in case ...)

Now to answer your post, I was simply was referring to the "libertarian
transhumanist" phrase which takes away from the value of what James' article
because this is old and worn-out.

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More