[ExI] How not to make a thought experiment

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 21 18:40:04 UTC 2010

I want to congratulate Gordon Swobe for sending the longest post anybody has sent to the Extropian list since July 17 2009, and even then he was only beaten by a hair . Very impressive, it would be even more impressive if 98% of it were not quotations from old posts. In the remaining 2% he says:

> His [me John K Clark] obsessive actions amount to a malicious attempt to slander me

It seems that Swobe doesn't like slander, I can't say I blame him I don't much care for it myself, which is why I was puzzled he started his very very long post with:

> A disturbed person who goes by the name John K Clark

  John K Clark

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/attachments/20100221/918712b2/attachment.html>

More information about the extropy-chat mailing list