[ExI] funny headlines again: the dangerous of outsourcing editing to india {8^D

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Feb 22 20:29:13 UTC 2010

Do forgive my obsessiveness about the explosion of grammatical errors in the
news biz, but these had me in stitches.  The article is about errors in a
scientific paper, but the article itself has three grammatical errors in 15
sentences.  I expect journalism majors to spot these bugs and fix them.
Note how clean Damien's books are, from a spelling and grammar perspective.
Unlike this article's language mechanics, his books are never grammatically
fucked upwardly.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/02/22/scientist-retracts-paper-rising-se
a-levels-errors/