[ExI] Phil Jones acknowledging that climate science isn'tsettled

Christopher Luebcke cluebcke at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 18:27:23 UTC 2010

I must confess that a selection of data points that you find disagreeable doesn't sound like forgery to me.

I further find the fact that you make this accusation without any apparent proof of deliberate forgery slanderous.

There is an extremely dangerous current in political discourse, the current that dictates that it is not enough to disagree with an opponent's position; no, you must convince your fellows that the opponent is dangerous, evil, wicked, bent on the destruction of all that is good and holy.

People who behave in this manner will bring this glorious civilization to its knees.

If you don't have proof of forgery--actual proof that would hold up in a court of law--don't make the claim. You do a disservice to humanity.

If you do have proof, file suit.