[ExI] Is the brain a digital computer?

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 12:55:26 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 2/25/10, Spencer Campbell <lacertilian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ugh!
>
> This is meaningless and misleading. Thoughts aren't even real things.

Sorry to hear then that you can't really think.

I can really think real thoughts. <- I even typed that one

> Look at it this way: thoughts are just perturbations in the
> activities of the brain.

Material perturbations in brain matter, I would say. If you really alter or eliminate the real brain matter, you will really alter or eliminate the real thoughts. So it looks like thoughts really exist as real material events in the real brain.

-gts