[ExI] The symbol grounding problem in strong AI.

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 17:17:38 UTC 2010

--- On Sat, 1/2/10, John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> I don't see this as an especially difficult concept to fathom, and it
>> has nothing to do with Darwin!
>
> OF COURSE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH DARWIN!

There you go again. If you think I have an issue with Darwin then either you don't understand me or you don't understand Darwin. I happen to count myself as a big fan of evolution, including evolutionary psychology. I subscribe to Richard Dawkins' gene-centric interpretation.

I have ignored your noises about this subject because usually I have a very little time on my hands and more interesting things to write about.

-gts