[ExI] mangle

Max More max at maxmore.com
Tue Jan 5 02:26:33 UTC 2010

Damien wrote:
>Ha! I helped my mother haul out washing to the line to dry after she'd
>*boiled it in the copper* (as it was called) long before we had a
>washing machine.

Washing line? You're bloody lucky (pron. "looky")! In *my* day, we
didn't have no washin' lines. We 'ad to hold the wet clothes for
several hours, standing on one foot, as we blowed on it manually to
help the evaporation. And it we didn't go it right, my mam would chop
us into pieces and feed us to me dad for dinner.

Forgive me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Max