[ExI] MBTI, and what a difference a letter makes...

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:43:40 UTC 2010

On 1/5/10, Damien Broderick wrote:
>  Hey, I'm *all* of them! How can that be? Give me an abstract theory about
> it, quick!

I've just returned to my keyboard and reread my email and I feel that
I might have to apologize to all our INTJ readers.

Really, you're all lovely and the salt of the earth. We couldn't do
without you and think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The alternative descriptions were just a bit of fun intended to point
out possible flaws in the personality analysis system.

Damien, the reason you think you're *all* of them might be because you
are a *really* strange personality, :) but more likely it is because
of the generalized way they are written. Most people have a very wide
range of characteristics and behaviors and can see themselves in all
of them, some of the time. Even homicidal dictators might like dogs
and do painting or design hobbies.  It is very difficult to
concentrate on being a homicidal maniac *all* of the time. (Or so I
find).

BillK