[ExI] atheism

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:48:35 UTC 2010

2010/1/7 Kevin Freels <reasonerkevin at yahoo.com>:

> It is quite different to say "I am convinced there is no God" than it is to
> say "I am not convinced there is a God"
> There is no evidence disproving the existence of God so to believe there is
> no god is indeed a faith in itself.

It is quite different to say "I am convinced there is no Flying
Spagetti Monster" than it is to say "I am not convinced there is a
Flying Spagetti Monster"
There is no evidence disproving the existence of the Flying Spagetti
Monster, so to believe there is no Flying Spagetti Monster is indeed a
faith in itself.

If you open your mind far enough, your brain will fall out.

--
Emlyn

http://emlyntech.wordpress.com - coding related
http://point7.wordpress.com - ranting