[ExI] atheism

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:46:33 UTC 2010

2010/1/7 Kevin Freels <reasonerkevin at yahoo.com>:
> [...]

Why, not any more than acquitting a man from a murder charge because
there is no evidence that he is implicated is equal to convicting

We cannot avoid to form beliefs on things thare are not proved (e.g.,
whether tomorrow will rain or not) but this has nothing to with
"faith" in a monotheistic sense.

--
Stefano Vaj