[ExI] Psi (no need to read this post you already knowwhatitsays )

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 19:20:58 UTC 2010

On 1/9/2010 12:48 PM, John Clark wrote:
> If a high school dropout who worked as the bathroom attendant at the zoo
> had a website and claimed to have made a major discovery about stem
> cells from an experiment described on that website I would not bother to
> read it.

Neither would I, probably. When a biochemistry PhD and Research Fellow
of the Royal Society, like Sheldrake, does so, I'd be less quick to
dismiss his scientific report. What are your equivalent credentials,
John? (Not that this is an important point, and verges on the ad
hominem, but you're the one who keeps introducing imaginary and
demeaning dropouts in trailer parks as the supposed source of everything
you dismiss.)

Damien Broderick