[ExI] Avatar: misanthropy in three dimensions

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:39:56 UTC 2010

2010/1/11 ddraig <ddraig at gmail.com>:
> 2010/1/11 Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>:
>> Neither have I, and I am quite impatient to get it on 3d blu-ray.
>
> You will watch it in 3d at home? How?

No big deal. Some kind of 3d blu-ray "standard" is in the working, but
several titles are already out, based on the usual tech of polarised
glasses (which are included in the disc box). See, e.g., Coraline or
Journey To The Center Of The Earth.

At least for My Bloody Valentine 3d the disc even permitted to
regulate the depth of the images with your remote control from the
menu, as you do when you increase or decrease the audio volume...

Sadly enough, I have never had any stereoscopic vision, so I miss all
what the excitement is about... ;-)

--
Stefano Vaj