[ExI] 'Strongest Man,' 104, dies after he's hit by car

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 13 06:53:49 UTC 2010

On Jan 13, 2010,  spike wrote:

> what if anything, in the hellll were you thinking when you wrote this?

What's the problem? Like it or not billions of human beings have experienced death, trillions if you don't get too picky on defining what a human being is, and some of those deaths were better than others. Of course if I were God I would make death physically impossible, and excruciating pain even more impossible. I applied for the job and I just don't understand why I didn't get it.

 John K Clark