[ExI] Meaningless Symbols.

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sat Jan 16 00:03:28 UTC 2010

>> My computer does understand numbers, though.

There is some hidden semantics, in my calculator too, and in any calculator
must say. Possibly the signature of some Great Programmer?
Punch any three digits into your calculator. Then punch in the same three
again.
No matter which digits you choose, the resulting six-digit number will be
exactly divisible by 13, that result divisible by 11, and the last result
by
7.
(And, of course, you will end up with the same three-digit number you
started
with.)