[ExI] Meaningless Symbols.

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:24:08 UTC 2010

On 1/16/10, Spencer Campbell wrote:
<snip>
> Incidentally, this is my first message to Extropy-Chat. I probably screwed
> up the format somehow. If any hardened Gmail users want to point out my
> inevitable mistakes, I'd be much obliged.

Hi

Your mail was fine for other Gmail users.

But, (there's always a but)   :)
the Mailman list archives and other mail systems prefer messages in
Plain text (i.e.not HTML).

It is recommended to trim the message you are replying to down to only
the portion that you are commenting on and place your reply after
those sentences.
(This avoids messages that grow like Topsy, ever-increasing, until
megabytes of unread data are being sent).

Best wishes,  BillK