[ExI] Meaningless Symbols

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:27:28 UTC 2010

2010/1/16 Ben Zaiboc <bbenzai at yahoo.com>:
> To claim that the complex thing does not differ in any important way from the simple thing is, I'll say it again, totally ridiculous.

Yes and no. It appears that there is one single qualitative threshold
(and a pretty low one...) as far as "complexity" is concerned. Beyond
that, all conceivable degrees of complexity can be generated by
systems having attained the required level, and all that changes is
the performances in the completion of a given computation. See again a
New Kind of Science.

--
Stefano Vaj