[ExI] Meaningless Symbols.

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:27:58 UTC 2010

On 1/16/10, Gordon Swobe wrote:
> In a nutshell: the human brain/mind has capabilities that software/hardware
> systems do not and cannot have. Ergo, we cannot duplicate brains on s/h
> systems; strong AI is false.

Gordon and John will probably be interested in this company.
It seems to be providing a very useful service.

<http://thesoulstoragecompany.com/about-us/>

Is your life weighing you down? Lighten up! If your soul is keeping
you from finding the happiness you deserve, there is an easy, painless
and safe solution. Remove it, store it, and walk away a happier
person. The Soul Storage Company's patented De-Souling™ technique
actually allows its clients to have their souls removed, whether
permanently or just for a little "mental vacation." After a simple and
painless outpatient procedure, you will walk out of our doors
unburdened, leaving your soul behind in our secure, state-of-the-art
storage facilities.