[ExI] Hi Natasha (was:over posting)

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 18 22:28:48 UTC 2010

On Jan 14, 2010,  Natasha Vita-More wrote:

> John, please be careful about over posting.

Hi Natasha:

I'd write to you privately but just to show how dumb I am I could not find your email address so must do so publicly. First of all let me make it very clear that I am not complaining, nobody believes in private property more than me and it's your list not mine so if you want me to post less often then I will do so. I would have put a throttle on my comments a few days ago but I only just now discovered your request as it was sent to the general list and not to me. But I am a little curious why you singled me out but not Gordon Swobe who has recently posted more than me and his posts have far far far less substance than mine.

Ok I admit that last part was subjective and your mileage may vary, but I happen to think subjectivity is the most important thing in the observable universe.

 John K Clark