[ExI] Hi Natasha (was:over posting)

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 19 00:41:18 UTC 2010

On Jan 18, 2010, at 6:06 PM, BillK wrote:

> But..... ???  every message to the list, including Natasha's has the
> email address of the writer at the head of the message. ??????

Good question. So why didn't Natasha write to me privately? I have been on this fucking list for 15 fucking years and if anybody fucking thinks they have expressed fucking Extropian fucking principles better than I fucking have let them fucking speak up right fucking now. And Natasha treats me like some clueless no nothing. I am pissed and I think I have every reason in the world to be pissed.