[ExI] EPOC EEG headset

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 04:59:11 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone.
Just thought i'd stop lurking to give you a link to a video I have just put on Youtube. I have just got my hands on an EPOC headset. Which, for those that don't know. It reads various thought patterns which can be interpreted and used to trigger keyboard events etc. I have cobbled together a 5 axis robot arm, switchboxes and a quick bit of software to read the keyboard event which are output from the Epoc and the result is a brain controlled robot arm.
I don't need to state the implications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cq35VbRpTY

Leave a comment, or let me know if you want to replicate the set up for your self.

All the best
Alex