[ExI] EPOC EEG headset

ablainey at aol.com ablainey at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 01:11:11 UTC 2010

 I was looking at it from a rehab and occuptional therapy point of view fro use by the disabled. Going on from that, as you ask. For the average person what is the advantage compared to dictation software?
The silence could be very useful and ideal for travel. You could happily work on a plane without disturbing other passengers. However as already said, you can probably expect some kind of cavity search until the technology is common place.

 I haven't tried typing yet using only thought activation. There may be some speed benifit after practicing for a while. Although I doubt it?
I'll let you know.