[ExI] heaves a long broken psi

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sun Jan 24 22:47:28 UTC 2010

> [s.] Very close again. But there is another path, to be explored. [...]

There are many more paths, of course. In example another one would start from
a very simple step.

In GR physical objects are localized in space and time only with respect to
each other.

If we move consistently all the objects in spacetime at once, we are not
generating a new general relativistic state, but only an equivalent
mathematical description of the same state. According to Rovelli and the above
concept of 'diffeomorphism invariance', spacetime and space-time dynamics, are
defined by the objects themselves.

Now, if apply the above simple concept to the 'strange' behaviour of the
entangled particles, it follows that their behaviour looks 'strange' in the
framework of the ordinary space-time made of massive bodies, but their
behaviour would not be so 'strange' in the framework of their own space-time,
only made of entangled particles.

Night thought for Damien, Jeff, Stuart: imagine a universe made of two
entangled particles.