[ExI] The digital nature of brains

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 15:08:46 UTC 2010

> I suspect that sooner or later you'll be asked to get
> back under your bridge lest any goats come to harm.  Don't
> let it come to that, Gordon.

I joined this group about 10 years ago and I'm not about to leave.

I realize these arguments are not popular in this corner of the internet, but unlike some people here I'm not rude or abusive.

Until recently I did not question the core beliefs of extropianism (uploading, digital brain prostheses and so on). I agree with Stathis that these are very important issues, and I'm grateful that he at least has the courage to examine them while also showing courtesy to me as I play the devil's advocate.

-gts