[ExI] Psi and gullibility.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 28 18:05:58 UTC 2010

On Jan 27, 2010, at 1:37 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:

> John, you really don't seem capable of following along from one sentence to the next when your buttons are being pushed. What I said is that one reason the Star Gate program was shut down was that some military and congressional decision makers are infected by lunatic fundamentalist memes.

I know you were talking explicitly about one program but I stand by what I said "You are implying that the reason the Scientific Method can't confirm the existence of psi is the recent rise in republican bible thumpers". And if the bible thumpers agree with me that tax payer money shouldn't be spent on the Star Gate program, well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So I give the religious looney's their due, if you do the right thing for the wrong reason it's still the right thing.

 John K Clark