[ExI] cruel beast of capitalsim: was RE: Humans caused Aussie megafauna extinction

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 29 21:29:40 UTC 2010

The global warming crowd has gained a powerful ally:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584249,00.html?test=latestnews

He surely wasn't describing me with the "cruel beast of capitalism" bit.  I
am a nice beast of capitalism, a nearly vegetarian beast of capitalism, and
not a warmonger at all.  I have never monged a war.  He is the one who is
monging war.

Actually I think this tape is probably fake.  It doesn't fit with the whole
macho blood and guts Bin Laden.  What do you think?