[ExI] cruel beast of capitalsim: was RE: Humans caused Aussiemegafauna extinction

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 05:35:34 UTC 2010

I'm Sorry, Spike.  You're right of course.  That was pure trolling on my part.

Never mind.  I didn't mean it.  Clearly, bin laden is a psychopathic
monster whose every breath is a prayer for the murderous destruction
of all Americans, particularly small children, puppy dogs, and kindly
neighbor ladies who make butter cookies with sprinkles on them.  Bin
Laden is known to hate sprinkles,...and kittens,...and freedom.  Nine
eleven.  Nine eleven.  Nine eleven.

Darkness descends.  In the fawning blandishments of forgetfulness a
wisp of alien narrative is unmade.

Best, Jeff Davis

"We call someone insane who does not believe as we do
        to an outrageous extent."
                   Charles McCabe