[ExI] Understanding is useless

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 30 16:57:22 UTC 2010

Since my last post Gordon Swobe has posted 12 times.

Me:
>> it's true I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but I don't consider that an insult.

Gordon:
> I think you should consider it an insult.

I don't see why. According to you understanding is about as useful as a sack full of dead rats in a toothpaste factory, so if I don't waste valuable mental resources pointlessly spinning wheels within wheels I could write and speak more intelligently if I quite literally don't know what I'm talking about.

 John K Clark