[ExI] Spies among us

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 08:27:36 UTC 2010

Spike, of the Committee for Unextropian Activities stated:
JAYSUS!  A commie spy, right here all along!  OY FREAKING VEY!  They
walk among us my friends.  They quit carrying actual cards, back in
the 1950s, but they are here.  I see commies,  walking around like
regular people.  They don't see each other.  They only see what they
want to see.  They don't even know they are commies.

I just want to know if any Extropians were sexually seduced by this
Commie vixen!!  We must know what Extropian secrets may have been
compromised!!!!!

Hey wait..., what about "Natasha" Vita-More???  Oh my gosh, Max is in
grave danger!!!!!!!!!!!!

John  ; )