[ExI] Sigh

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 3 16:02:20 UTC 2010

On Jul 2, 2010, at 9:13 PM, Mike Dougherty wrote:

> The set of "authorities trusted by John Clark" contains either a single member or is actually the empty set.

The set of authorities I trust consists of the editors and most of the authors of Science, Nature, Physical Review Letters and all of the 20 most cited journals in the world. Occasionally the authorities I trust disagree among themselves and then we have a interesting controversy, but neither psi nor cold fusion belongs to that class, the authorities I trust are unanimous, they think both are Bullshit.

And Mike let me ask you one question, would you believe in psi if it were not more fun to believe it than disbelieve it?

  John K Clark