[ExI] global warming discussion 40 yrs ago

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 20:03:23 UTC 2010

On 7/3/2010 2:15 PM, Gregory Jones wrote:

> Those of you who were around back then, do you remember discussion of
> global warming in the very early 70s?

I published an article, "The Price of Ignorance," an early Greenhouse
effect piece, in Dec 1969.

In fact, I've been vaguely musing on putting together a book of my
writing from around that ancient epoch, as a sort of annotated time
capsule for the incredulous young to leaf through and marvel at The
Things They Thought Back Then. I wonder if anyone would read it...

Damien Broderick