[ExI] proton measurement upset

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Sun Jul 11 20:32:55 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 7/8/10, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a deep breath, Gregory, and here, put this paper bag over your head.  Okay, now go to your happy place........

Jeff how-the-heck-are-ya Davis!  You come in here, make a few hilarious comments, then disappear for months at a time?  What is that about?  This was a most creative post.  You have real talent pal.

>So you see, Gregory, everything is alright.  Theories come and go.  It's the way of things.  Not to worry.  Tomorrow we'll have a little ceremony and bury the old theory in the backyard...

NO!  We are not going to bury quantum theory, no way Jose.  There is something wrong with the experiment.  Hasta be.

>right next to Nasa's pre-eminence...

NO!  That one has been really sick for a lot of years, but let us not bury it just yet.  Reduce its size by a factor of about four, redefine its scope back to having something to do with research and space exploration for sure, but do not bury.

> and the US Constitution...

NO!  That one too has been under seige for a long time, but plenty of Americans are realizing that the alternatives to the US Constitution are not good.  I expect it to rise from the ashes and soar to new heights of glory, in our natural lifetimes.

>...Now now, don't cry.   Best, Jeff Davis

Don't cry and don't give up.  Life is good, tomorrow will be even better.

spike