[ExI] medical marijuana

Thirdeye Of Eris thirdeyeoferis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:08:32 UTC 2010

I have an ailment that is similar in symptom profile to MS. The thing that
works the best is marijuana. If I lived in a place where I could smoke it
legally I would be able to work a job. Instead I must use very strong
opiates (methadone) whose side effects make it very difficult to work any
job at all. The relief I get from marijuana is only slightly less than from
methadone but the side effects are all but nil. Sure I get high on marijuana
but it is nothing compared to how high I get on the methadone, so high in
fact, that I cannot drive or be relied upon for anything.