[ExI] medical marijuana

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 18:07:21 UTC 2010

"And that is the business of the patient, not the government or persons with an opposing agenda.  Such persons should mind their own business.
 >Norman Jacobs"

This is not at all to suggest you are wrong on marijuana; cannabis will certainly be less & less legally controlled over the years-- as should be the case with something offering such benefits. In other words I do not say you are wrong on anything, but AM saying I do not share your optimism. In examining humanity the question isn't even about freedom so much, freedom appears to be almost insignificant relative to power & violence. Perhaps freedom, genuine freedom, sans coercion, is for the 22nd century, not the 21st?
Libertarianism at this time IMO is tempting, but not convincing enough.