[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers:

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Sat Jul 17 22:11:07 UTC 2010

--- On Sat, 7/17/10, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

>...You could go further and start a huge campaign to unbaptize, from a safe distance, all those Mormons who go about retroactively "baptizing" dead Jews and other defunct humans...Damien Broderick

Ja!  Of all the acts any group could do, that business about baptizing dead people possibly against their former will is as presumptuous as it gets.  I do know of people who just never really found any genuine happiness in this life, and longed for it all to end.  It is an egregious notion of bringing these to some kind of immortal existence to extend their suffering indefinitely.