[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers:

Richard Litzkow rlitzkow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 07:40:42 UTC 2010

'What else floats on water' is a quote from Monty Python (Monty Python and
the Holy Grail) from the Witch Hunting sketch.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/mphg/mphg.htm

As regards the original post; as long as the participants don't take their
event seriously I think that a little mockery is only fair. We let religious
blow hards make statements about how homosexuals, Jews and Muslims 'caused'
Hurricane Katrina and the Indonesian tsunami, all without any trace of
irony, then a group of atheists de-baptising people is all in good fun.

I don't even think that this;
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jan/06/religion-atheism is
going too far either.

- Richard Litzkow
--
"For what purpose humanity is there should not even concern us: why you are
there, that you should ask yourself: and if you have no ready answer, then