[ExI] atheists de-baptize unbelievers

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:45:16 UTC 2010

>I thought you were linking to an article that maybe said something that was actually abrasive, like a claim >that all religious people were stupider than all atheists, or one of Pat Condell's excellent rants. The atheist >bus campaign is about the gentlest most unoffensive thing you could have. It's hardly an example of >something that's on the edge of going 'too far'.

I really think that if expressing your view point in a public campaign is going too far, then we're all in trouble. If they had said something like "Jesus was a man. You're all deluded. Now go home and spend your weekly tithe on liqour" I could see maybe a wee bit of public outcry.

Darren

Per Ardua Ad Astra
For more info on author Darren Greer visit
http://darrenshawngreer.blogspot.com