[ExI] NYT: The Technocracy Boom

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:47:58 UTC 2010

In Hugo de Garis book, Cosmists escape to a space colony aptly named
Cosmosia to be left in peace. I suspect someday we will have to do so.

Max, institutions make decisions to self-perpetuate and help their
nomenklaturas stealing even more money from the rest of us. Their are
not interested in doing the right things, and rational thinking is not
going to change things much.