[ExI] two observations

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 4 00:52:49 UTC 2010

On Behalf Of spike
	Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 1:11 PM

	>...My folks have a toy poodle and a housecat.  Both were outside
when the neighbors' dog strayed over (a mongrel beast) and attacked the
poodle (although without intent to slay or seriously injure.)  The poodle
yelped, resulting in the housecat charging the attacker, clearly *with* the
intention of causing maximum harm (yowling and hissing with murder in her
eye.)  In all the years I have observed pets, I have never seen a housecat
angrily attack a much larger dog...

OK, so today the news agency comes along and outdoes my housecat story.
This housecat attacked two bulldogs:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/06/03/woman.saved.by.her.cat.khou?h
pt=T2