[ExI] to install

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 8 02:53:02 UTC 2010

--- On Thu, 6/3/10, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Anna, some churches are evolving into this community center
> notion.  I know
> of at least one example of a fundamentalist church that
> went this route.  It
> is in Palo Alto.  It started back in the early 80s as
> a church for former
> Seventh Day Adventists who were no longer believers but
> were still
> technically on the membership lists.  Over the years
> it has become the
> Univeralist Unitarian equivalent of a former fundamentalist
> church, if that
> makes any sense.

Actually, with all the name calling I got lost:) fundamentalists? Palo Alto? 7th day Adventists?

Spike, I was talking about duty to others.  A cosmic energy for the greater good.  You really think making religion disappear is the answer?  What is a weakened form?  Why believe Lee? This is what you would instill or install?

Just curious,
Anna