[ExI] to install

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Jun 8 04:50:54 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of John Grigg
> Subject: Re: [ExI] to install
>
> Spike,
>
> I hope your son grows up to be a scientist.  But I'm sure
> he'll be great at whatever he chooses as a profession.
>
> John  : )

Johnny thanks, you are a good and kind man.  Your encouraging words remind
me of a bible verse, Ecclesiastes chapter 9 verse 10:  "Whatsoever thy hand
findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor
knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

This verse is a perfect example of what I suggested.  This verse doesn't
promise or suggest any afterlife, no ethereal harps and clouds, but rather a
direct SEIZE THE DAY my young friends, do it now, work at it, work hard, do
it with thy might, for this is the one life we have, and when it is gone it
is gone forever.  But it is here now, you and I are here now.  Make the most
of it with all you have.