[ExI] idea regarding cats

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 07:11:15 UTC 2010

Spike,

I really like your idea.  I remember reading about a new and very
expensive breed that resembles lions (they even have manes).  And as
you might hope, they are very social creatures (especially with
humans).

Good luck with the feline breeding program.  I can imagine you as the
founder of a  modern-day Bene Gesserit with the goal of creating a
super kitty.  "How can Fluffy singlehandedly fight off packs of big
dogs, purr like an Italian sports car, rescue drowning children from
swimming pools, and be almost the size of a German Shepherd"?

"How can this be?"  "For he is the cat Kwisatz Haderach!!!"

John  : )